Explore Budapest on two wheels on your own!
No waiting for hop-on-hop-off busses or walking your shoes off to see the city. Get on your seat and peddle through Budapest on our comfortable city bikes!
Helmets and locks are included!
City bike, 1 day 15€
- 2 days 25€ (8.000 HUN)
- 3 days 35€ (11.000 HUN)
- 4 days 45€ (13.500 HUN)
- 5 days 55€ (15.000 HUN)
- 6 days 60€ (16.500 HUN)
- 7 days 65€ (18.000 HUN)
How to rent an iBikeBudapest-bike:
- Come to our bike-rental point at Vámház Körút 10 (open between 10.00 and 18.00 every day)
- Pick one of our comfortable city-bikes in your size
- Leave a valid ID as deposit (or 200 Euro p/bike)
You can return the bike before 18.00 on the day of rent, or before 12.00 the next day.
Special summer offer
JOIN OUR HIGHLIGHTS TOUR OR RIVERSIDE & ISLAND TOUR AND KEEP THE BIKE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY FOR FREE !!!
- Bikes can only be rented per day
- You can return the bike before 18.00 or the next day before 12.00
- If you rent 7 days, you only pay for 6 days
- You are responsible for the bike you rent
- If you keep the bike overnight, always store it safely inside, and lock it
- If you park your bike, even for 1 minute, lock it
- If your bike is stolen, you have to pay 300 Euro (eBike = 2500 Euro)
- If you bring back the bike damaged, you have to pay for the repair
- Our bikes have good tires, but if you get a flat it is at your own risk, and at your own costs
- Our bikes are only suited for carrying maximum one person
- iBikeBudapest is in no way responsible for your safety or any accident that may happen to the renter or the bike, and carries no liability whatsoever.